PACE (Proactive Community Endeavours) is a charity based in Loughborough. It was set up in 2003 in response to local community needs concerning childcare provision and debt advice that were highlighted in a study of the local area.
Now, 15 years later PACE runs a number of projects including:
- PACE Advice - Enquire, the debt advice centre.
- PACE Camp, an annual non-residential summer camp for kids over two weeks during the summer holiday.
- PACE Counselling, a BACP registered counselling service that helps people work through life issues they are dealing with.
- PACE Food Bank, that connects with local agencies and gives out hundreds of comprehensive food parcels to families and individuals in need of help.
- PACE Money Skills - On Track, a tried and tested course that helps people get better at handling their money.
- PACE Family & Life, which runs parenting and marriage courses to help equip people in these major aspects of life.
- PACE Youth, working with young people to provide a safe space each week to hang out with their friends alongside monthly specials featuring fun and educational activities.